Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heat

I've heard it said that to get to heaven, sometimes you have to go through hell. In many ways, I can agree with this. Please don't think me negative in outlook, but it has been made evident to me by my religious and life experiences that often before the freedom comes the flame. If the heat can be withstood it lends a petrified state to those who endure, but the same flame that hardens destroys. It has become my focus to discover the path of passage which lends refinement rather than ashes, for I am at present faced with an inferno of sorts...and no, as always, it's not what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Joshy you'll get through hard times, whatever they may be, in one piece. I know it because you're a strong person and you always strive to live in tune with God and His will. Even though the going is tough a lot of times, you never give up on following God and living your life in accordance with Him. Stay with God and He will help you through anything you ask Him to. I miss you so much...

    ReplyDelete