Friday, May 7, 2010

Compendium #2

At present I am typing this vapid post which will provide maybe one other person ;) with some reading material which is fine with me because the writing of it was enjoyably done while listening to a song by the Kooks....I like the Kooks. Every now and then Myphone would sing out in jazzy tones that I had received a text message from an adorable person, and a few other not so adorables teehee. I am simply determined to do an absurd amount of writage over this summer due to the fact that a certain someone won't be around, so I must keep busy so as to stay out of trouble,and keep my mind from wandering down the sadness inducing streets of my thoughts filled with memories of her. The Sabbath readily approacheth, and i look forward to trying to get a bit of quality time in with my God, who btw, has been extremely merciful and gracious as of late (being the past 20 years of my life)...If you didn't know already, God is just awesome and blesses people so much more than they deserve..I'm raising my hand right now because that last sentence was definitely about me. Ifn you did know, tell a friend (or stranger)...Well that's aboot it for now. I think I am off to explore the great outdoors of a place not all together unfamiliar to me.
Toodle Pips!!

* all misspellings and made up words in this post were intended...except for the ones that were accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment