Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good Morning...Let's Set it on Fire...

The saying,"there is nothing new under the sun" creeps into my mind like the bits of light which now creep through my window and repel the literal army of shadows that have overrun my room. I awoke to this day before the sun's fire dance could be seen, and now I wonder what is it that makes today unique from any other? Will it by some Divine act, yields an epiphany to this starved child of routine, or bring the refreshing rains of acquaintances missed? I lay here thinking to myself "I would love to run through the glades of the extraordinary today; to gallop on that black horse of my imagination and take flight on my wildest dreams made reality by..." therein lies my problem... I know no human means by which to attain the goals my mind has set for its ultimate satisfaction. Even those which can be described as possible, seem so far out of my reach, or at least in the far to distant future.
SO...this morning from the lips of a repeat offender in the universe of fallen man, and from the lack-luster mind of one sick of the deluge of mediocrity that is my existence, and the swim through unsavory ideas that is my daily journey. With clinched fists and gritted teeth to the heart of a wounded warrior, and with every beat of that same dieing heart I cry out from inside of my God-given mental-space to the Giver.....


Blow my mind today with the revelation of only a fraction of what You are capable of, for all of You, would end my life. In a Mosaic fashion I want You to dazzle me!

No comments:

Post a Comment