Sunday, July 11, 2010

When You Look At Me

I am lost in them
Those round and dazzling spheres of intuition and charm
I am completely disarmed by them.
They need not pry the secrets of my heart, for in their presence, my deepest thoughts leap forth to be revealed in total disclosure.
I
am
not
deserving
Of their beauty, nor the affection which is emitted from them for....
me.
To look full into them is to see everything in myself that I hope to be, and all that I desire to extract, for the purity which flows unrestrained from them is so penetrating, and convicting in nature that it can bring me to my knees as I beg for the strength to keep ALL harm from you; both from within and outside of myself.

They are the sweetest gift, the flawless rays that lighten up my day.
They are perfection all bound in shinning muscle,nerve, and more.

They are your eyes, and they are ever glorious and all encompassing in attraction and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment