Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simple Vent

If this seems angry or a tad bit heated it's because it is! This day started out in a rather indifferent fashion then, it just decided to act out like a child throwing many small but aggravating tantrums. At the end of the day I found myself asking the question, "would I rather have faced one large disappointment or the flurry of smaller annoyances which was my day?"
...to be honest, I don't even know if it would have made a difference, because either way an air of annoyance would have probably settled heavy my mood.
I was not altogether surprised by the misfortunes of the day, because in the face of certain changes that I have felt impressed to make for the better, isn't it just fitting of life to throw so many forks in the road that not only do you get flat tire(s), but you hope it rains spaghetti? At present, I am out of words to describe how I feel, and lacking in the energy to find more....so excuse this abrupt ending to what has probably been quite the downer of a post.
Hopefully the sun'll come out tomorrow and I'll have something shoe-shuffle, and whistle worthy by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment