Thursday, July 8, 2010

Publicly Posted Soliloquy

Aha.....haha
This just keeps getting better
Those things that I had thought might not go through, have indeed fallen short.
I play the perpetual optimist for in doing so, I maintain sanity, but sometimes, for like a split second, I just feel like being a realist...then I remember...
My character, personalty and very genetic make-up are not at all suited for that perspective...furthermore (there's always more...it's just that sometimes I don't feel like typing it, nor do I know how) my God, according to human perception, is anything but realistic... awesome fact and reason to refuse realism, or a crutch the size of Rhode Island for me to lean on and ignore the apparent lack of evidence to aim for certain goals I have.... heheh I'll go with the former. Thanks for listening...

No problem.

2 comments:

  1. there's nothing wrong with being a realist...or having one foot firmly planted on the ground and the other way up in the clouds. that way, you have some semblance of balance.

    ~from your friendly neighborhood realist.

    ReplyDelete